Our specialized Orthopedic Rehab Program, under the direction of Dr. Surender Grover, is dedicated to restoring physical function to individuals recovering from an injury, hip or knee replacement, trauma, or surgery. At Alameda Center, we deliver a hands-on approach that starts with an initial evaluation and extends through post-discharge care. We aim to get you back home as quickly as possible!
Our program utilizes “Best Evidence-Based Medicine” algorithms and features:
- Modern, Expansive Rehabilitation Gym
- State-of-the-Art ACP Equipment & Modalities
- ADL Suite with Kitchen, Bed & Bath
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy up to 7 Days a Week
- Highly Trained Therapists
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning
Dr. Surender Grover is an orthopedic surgeon in practice for more than 51 years. He has offices in South Amboy and Edison New Jersey and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health at Raritan Bay Medical Center. Currently serving as Chairman of the Department of Surgery at RBMC, he received his orthopedic surgical training at UMDNJ and is certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.