To help patients struggling with cardiovascular conditions improve their quality of life, we offer a Cardiac Rehab Program under the direction of Dr. Mark L. Niemiera. Our multidisciplinary team utilizes the most advanced technology and strong rehabilitation techniques in their delivery of daily therapy.
Our dedicated Cardiac Care includes:
- Specialized Cardiac Rehabilitation that enhances independence in mobility & activities of daily living
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Recurrence Prevention Program
- Interdisciplinary Cardiac Team monitoring care overseen by our Director of Cardiology
- Cardiac Diet & Education
- Family Education & Support to reduce re-hospitalizations
- Post-Discharge Assistance & Follow-up
Dr. Niemiera, MD, FACC, is a well-known cardiologist in Perth Amboy, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Raritan Bay Medical Center and St. Michael’s Medical Center. A graduate of Drexel University College of Medicine, Dr. Niemiera specializes in cardiovascular disease.